The Jefferson Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc. and the Louisiana Tourism Recovery Program present the Jefferson Oyster Trail. A public art display promoting Louisiana Oysters and seafood.
From the relxing bayous of the Town of Jean Lafitte to the vibrant communities of Kenner and Gretna, Jefferson Parish has always had a reputation for mouth-watering seafood with oysters sitting atop it all! Jefferson Parish is a place where culinary arts and fine arts come together to create one of the most unique cultures in the world. Each restaurant is paired with a 3' tall oyster sculpture which is hand-painted by a local artist. Each oyster is unique and lends a certain whimsy to your dining experience. How many oysters will you find along the trail while experiencing the local flavors of unique dishes?
Jefferson Parish Restaurants
- Acme Oyster House
- Andrea's Restaurant
- Cafe 615, Home of 'Da Wabbit'
- Deanie's Seafood Restaurant
- Drago's Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar
- Don's Seafood Hut & Oyster Bar
- Galley Seafood
- Gattuso's Bar & Grill
- Mellow Mushroom
- Mr. Ed's Fish House & Oyster Bar
- Perrino's Seafood Restaurant
- R&O Restaurant
- Restaurant des Familles
- Seersucker Restaurant & Catering
- Short Stop Po-Boys
- The Balcony Receptions (Receptions)
- The Red Maple Restaurant
- Village Inn Restaurant
- Vincent's Italian Cuisine
- Town of Grand Isle Restaurants
- Town of Jean Lafitte Restaurants